We are looking for an analytics lead who will own the business analytics & data governance vertical of the Data Science team and will contribute to the data-driven growth of the organization. This is a role for someone who is a curious, business-oriented analytics professional who enjoys the journey from data collection to insights, loves to drive the process implementation.
- Lead a team of analysts/senior analysts to achieve organisation’s Objectives & Key Results.
- Lead data driven problem solving to find actionable insights and drive its implementation.
- Analyse large distributed datasets to identify growth opportunities and recommend targeting, retention & engagement plans.
- Understand business requirements and write logics/flows to process data.
- Work with various stakeholders across different departments (Marketing, Finance, Business, Product, Technology etc.) and ensure process management (data, information & analysis delivery) & prioritization across work streams.
- Oversee Data Warehousing from various data sources to central repository.
- Oversee MIS and data reporting infrastructure to support business visibility.
- Ensure robust & accurate data systems along with product & technology.
- Explore & implement ways to open up opportunities for professional growth and learning of each team member.
- Understand business criticality & take quick and effective decisions.
Competencies & Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in analytics / business intelligence / data science domain.
- Prior experience of leading a team is preferred (not mandatory).
- Highly proficient in SQL (MS-SQL & Google BigQuery preferred), R(and/or) Python & any data visualisation tools (Power BI preferred).
- Strong data wrangling & presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform & Basic Linux commands is desired.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Proven experience with reporting, data warehousing and ETL development.
- Familiarity with statistics & basic ML Techniques.