Responsibilities for the job
- Data Model Designing, Developing and maintaining Data pipelines on cloud (AWS Platform)
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and framework
- Maintain and support data mart, data analytics platforms & application.
- Perform quality assurance to make sure the data correctness
- Develop sub-marts using SQL and OLAP function to fulfil immediate/ad-hoc need of the business users basis the comprehensive marts
- Monitoring of the performance of ETL and Mart Refresh processes, understand the problem areas and open a project to fix the performance bottlenecks.
Eligibility Criteria for the Job
|Education||B.E/B.Tech in any specialization, BCA, M.Tech in any specialization, MCA|
|Work Experience||Data Engineer: 4+ years of experience in data engineering on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP Exposure with working on BFSI domain / big data warehouse project Exposure to managing multiple sources of the information, both structured/unstructured data Manage data lake environment for point in time analysis (SCD Type 2), multiple refreshes during the day, event-based refresh Should have exposure on Managing environment having real-time dashboard, data mart requirement.|
|Primary Skill||Must have orchestrated using any of the cloud platforms Expert in writing complex SQL Command using OLAPWorking experience on BFSI Domain|
|Technical Skills||Must have orchestrated at least 3 projects using any of the cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.) is a must. Must have worked on any cloud PaaS/SaaS database/DWH such as AWS redshift/ Big Query/ Snowflake Python/Java Hands-on Exp from a data engineering perspective is a must Experience with any of the object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, Shell, .NET scripting, etc. is a must Experience in at least one of the major ETL tools (Talend + TAC, SSIS, Informatica) will be added advantage|
|Management Skills||Ability to handle given tasks and projects simultaneously in an organized and timely manner.|
|Soft Skills||Good communication skills, verbal and written. Attention to detail. Positive attitude and confidence.|