If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, executing and optimizing of our projects.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in digital marketing concepts and how the Internet can become a solid asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (SEO Analysis, keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Build relationships with Partners.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Build Marketing Dashboards using Google Data Studio.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C & B2b social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MBA/BBA in marketing or relevant field