About Inference labs:
Inference Labs Private Limited founded in 2018 is an advanced analytics company & is a trusted partner servicing Fortune 500 companies and Unicorns globally.
We are looking for dynamic, inspired intelligent people who would like to be a team-member of a growing company with the hunger not only to build customers and nurture them but become a sales lead to manage a sales team within a span of 6-12 months with the possibility for international travel.
The company has 3 verticals: Services, Converse AI & apps.
Responsibilities for Sales Support/Operations role
- Maintain a cheerful attitude while answering all calls and addressing customer or sales team needs, Answering all customer email inquiries promptly to resolve any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction, Managing customer accounts, and following up with customers for administrative purposes.
- Support sales teams for all necessary operational tasks and documentation.
- Provide all necessary data to senior management upon request and coordinate meetings between departments
- Make travel arrangements for the sales team and the senior support staff when needed
- Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a clear and friendly speaking voice